Loan Specialist I
In San Diego, California 92121
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Loan Specialist I responsible to represents the Credit Union in a professional and responsive manner and promotes team participation on departmental and organizational levels.
Your specific duties will include:
- Process daily Consumer/Indirect Loan Quality Control and Servicing for branch and Call Center funded loans.
- Performs Quality Control on all retail packages for compliance with policies, procedures and loan underwriter stipulations. Ensures all required documents are completed properly and signed where necessary.
- Completes, communicates and tracks Consumer Loan Feedback write ups for individual SRO’s and RO’s and branches.
- Assists branch employees with matters relating to all consumer loan products. Support the daily phone queue help lines. Identifies staff training needs and provides feedback to Consumer Lending Administrator, as needed.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school or equivalent. Basic knowledge of the credit union/financial industry. Advanced knowledge of consumer loan products, rates and terms. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of loan processing and credit fundamentals.
- Three years combined credit union / banking experience to include one to two years routine consumer loan processing experience or equivalent.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!