Loan Service Administrator
In San Diego, California 92123
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Loan Service Administrator responsible for preparing loan documents, deeds, and closing documents, as well as loan funding and overall loan servicing.
Your specific duties will include:
- In addition they will be responsible for balancing general ledgers, bill paying, and running reports as needed from our FICS system.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 year related experience in a financial institution, preferably in a loan servicing capacity.
- Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of real estate policies and procedures.
- The person must also possess excellent communication skills and be detail-oriented with excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Previous Symitar, FNMA servicing, and FICS experience a plus.
- 1 year or more recent loan servicing
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!