Loan Documentation Specialist, banking
In Brea, California 92821
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Loan Documentation Specialist responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Receiving and reviewing loan documentation requests, at varying levels of complexity, with an emphasis on commercial and asset based lending loan documentation.
- Verifying in detail that all required supporting documentation, including entity documentation and collateral information, is provided to ensure that the loan documents are prepared accurately
- Preparing loan documentation by entering all information into required loan documentation system and generating the various loan documents. Coordinates with account officers, the Bank's legal counsel, Credit Administrators and all other areas of the Bank as necessary.
- Assisting with the quality review of loan documentation packages prepared by other department members prior to the release of documents to the account officer for execution.
- Completing a review of executed loan documentation packages to verify that all required documents have been received and signed accurately and authorizes the executed loan package to be boarded onto the Bank's loan system.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 5 years "loan documentation" experience, including commercial and consumer loans, with an emphasis on commercial loan transactions.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!