In Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity. As a Closer / Funder, you are responsible for accurate, efficient document preparation and funding figures for all mortgage loans. Your specific job duties for this role are listed below:
- Re-verifies every document to ensure loan package is complete prior to funding.
- Assures all disclosure requirements and applicable time requirements are met in accordance to Conventional second mortgage standards.
- Processes and funds First Trust Deed loans within the established times as outlines in the Real Estate Incentive Program Guidelines.
- Reviews final approval sheet for specific instructions to appear on lender’s instructions and collections of other miscellaneous fees.
- Reviews accuracy of interest rate, points and fees associated with approved loans.
- Contacts appropriate parties to obtain “Prior-to-Do” and “Prior-to-Funding” stipulations.
- Performs calculations to determine funds required for impound accounts.
- Prepares escrow instructions and loan documents.
- Assures wire and general ledger debits and credits balance to total loan disbursement amounts.
- Reviews and corrects general ledger accounts for funding discrepancies.
- Performs input to maintain HMDA reporting requirements.
- Reviews and compares final settlement statement with estimated settlement statement for accuracy of fees associated with loan funding.
Education and Experience:
- High School Disploma or GED
- 3+ years related experience in conventional mortgages with a direct lender, mortgage insurance company, finance company, or mortgage broker.
- Experience with Windows based loan origination system (Point, Contour, Genesis), Excel, Microsoft office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!