In Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
Legal Assistants, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s biggest and most respected law firms? We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors and we have great assignments. Currently, we are looking for a Temp-To-Hire Legal Assistant specializing in mediation in Las Vegas. You will be responsible for providing legal support to attorneys including preparing mediation files, managing the mediation calendar, following up with clients, etc. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Receiving and confirming information from referral package and client
- Managing files in client systems and updating clients
- Handling original documents and recording of original documents
- Data entry, mailing, filing, and scanning
- Utilizing proprietary databases to create client files for distribution to appropriate departments
- Obtain certified copies from recorder's office in various counties in the states of Nevada
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of experience in a law firm.
- Strong organization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and protect client privacy rights
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Let Workway help you to build a better career!