In Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national, regional and local clients across a variety of market sectors. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Let Workway open the door for you!
Challenging and rewarding, our client offers a work experience like no other! Join our client to enhance attorney effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options; tracking cases; supporting attorney's trial proceedings.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Specific qualifications for the Legal Assistant position include:
- Reporting skills
- Research Skills
- Legal Admininstrative Skills
- Detail Oriented
As an employee with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!