Leave of Absence Benefits Coordinator
In Sylmar, California 91342
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Leave of Absence Benefits Coordinator responsible for the overall correspondence of Leave of Absence, interactive process, unemployment and disability claims.
Your specific duties will include:
- Receive Leave of Absence request and determines eligibility of protected
- Reviews doctor’s notes and interactive process received from HR/Safety Coordinators
- Receives customers and team member’s complaint; phone calls and records complaint on a word document.
- Administers unemployment claims for assigned store locations including corporate office, and warehouses.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or GED required or
- Minimum one (1) year experience in human resources
- Combined HR experience in retail/grocery environment
- Human resources experience (at least 1 year)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!