In Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s biggest and most respected companies? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors and we have great assignments for Assistants. You will provide a full range of advanced secretarial and administrative support.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
You will provide administrative support, including (but not limited to) preparation of various reports and correspondence, special projects and the scheduling and coordinating of meetings. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Serving as an assistant and representing the office in a positive manner
- Handle incoming calls and/or incoming webpage and email requests for info on space
- Give Lease Rate and space information for shopping centers
- Return calls / email or fax Lease Rate Sheets to prospective tenants
- Arrange property viewings for prospects and Leasing Manager
- Take messages for Leasing Manager from current Tenants
- Telephonic contact with clients’ / return calls, make calls
- Meet with tenants for signature on documents Arrange appointments for Leasing Manager
- Performing other related duties as assigned
You must be motivated and reliable, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of the importance of creating and maintaining positive impressions of your department and the company overall. You must also be able to work independently with strong multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills. Specific qualifications for the Leasing Assistant position include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an assistant
- Experience with a wide range of office software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics and desktop publishing applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong phone etiquette and diplomacy
- Excellent proofreading skills
As a Leasing Assistant with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!