In Covina, California 91722
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Leasing Administrator responsible to prepare zoning and building permit applications, process all lease paperwork, review title policies, monitor all files, and follow up with local jurisdictions for the status of applications.
Your specific duties will include:
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Provide consistent, quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management for all relevant steps necessary to administer lease agreements.
- Monitor lease agreements; ensure adherence to terms and conditions of agreements.
- Ensures real estate acquisition costs and time frames are within established budgets and construction schedules
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years previous experience as a Transaction Coordinator or Leasing Associate
- Previous Experience with Commercial Leasing Agreements
- Experience working with city permit departments
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!