Jr. Account Manager
In San Diego, California 92126
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Jr. Account Manager responsible to obtain and analyze daily reports and communicate with the client to discuss strategies based on the outcome of that data.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensure daily reports are submitted to the client personally (not by the person generating the reports) including comments.
- Research and resolve customer complaint issues.
- Forecast business needs (i.e. when a campaign is scheduled to end) and continue to “drum up business”.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Please send us experienced call center account managers that have at least 1 year experience managing clients and their needs.
- They must have computer literacy, speak with a professional demeanor and possess the skills to communicate with our Fortune 500 clients.
- They will need to understand the entire product line of the cable industry (i.e. phone, internet and cable.)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!