Insurance Verification Specialist
In Dallas, Texas 75231
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated Bilingual Insurance Verification/Pre-Certification Specialist.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Get preauthorization for procedures
- Verifies all commercial insurance coverage and determines patient's responsibility if applicable electronically and/or by phone as appropriate
- Oversea back office functions are properly efficiently completed.
- Verifying for in-network and out-of-network physicians/facilities
- Performs other duties as reasonably assigned
- 3 years Preauthorization & Insurance Verification
- Experience in verifying for in-network and out-of-network benefits
- Bilingual in Spanish - required
- Must have knowledge in medical terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong technical skills
- Organized and patient-oriented
- Works well in a team environment
- Must have a high school diploma
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!