Insurance Program Administrator
In San Diego, California 92121
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Insurance Program Administrator responsible for collaborating with cross-functional areas through product design, development, and implementation.
Your specific duties will include:
- Develops and keeps current on knowledge about insurance industry best practices and uses this knowledge to analyze ancillary product and services penetration rates.
- Monitors competitor’s products, services and delivery methods. Provides feedback and makes recommendations for product and service enhancements that support the long-term vision of Mission Fed.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Team to design, maintain, and improve our marketing materials to include: internal and external communication and marketing tools, electronic and web-related, creating visibility and awareness within the membership.
- Publishes communications to the Branch Network, internal operations and carriers to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of promotional campaigns. Monitors implementation status, problems, issues and risks impacting success.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required. Two years of equivalent experience can substitute for every one year of education.
- A minimum of 5 years’ financial institution experience to include a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing insurance products. Experience working with with multiple reports and multiple business lines are required.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet and MCIF (Marketing Customer Information File) or related systems.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!