Indirect Lending Processor
In San Diego, California 92121
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Indirect Lending Processor responsible for processing and funding loans submitted through the Indirect Lending department.
Your specific duties will include:
- Act as a primary contact for dealerships for all loan processing questions or issues.
- Prepare documentation for loan fundings, adhering to legal requirements and credit union policies and procedures.
- Ensure loan files are complete and accurate. Process loan files within expected timeframes. Escalate appropriate issues to management.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of current policies, procedures and new products; follow new procedures.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess excellent customer relations skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- One to three years of financial institution experience or related field.
- Knowledge of Credit Union loan products, policies and procedures preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!