Imaging Scheduling Representative
In Dallas, Texas 75231
Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated Imaging Scheduling Representative.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Must have ability to stay focused on current scheduling process as well as keeping up with other matters still yet to be completed or followed up on.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, office ethics, and spelling.
- Must have basic understanding of insurance companies and managed care.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently with the public and to remain calm under stressful situations.
- High school graduate or equivalent, college, technical school, or related training.
- Must have thorough understanding of medical terminology and anatomy.
- Working knowledge of medical insurance and managed care.
- Customer service background preferable.
- Must be detail oriented with a good understanding of computer system.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!