In Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for an Imaging Assistant responsible for imaging/microfiling company records to ensure that company history is archived and that vital records are protected. Your specific duties will include:
- Imaging and microfiliming company records.
- Ensuring the imaging process meets quality control standards.
- Retrieves documents as requested and maintains appropriate records.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 6+ months of experience imaging and/or scanning documents.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office applications and scanning software.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!