Human Resources Specailist
In Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a HR Specialist responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources . Your specific duties will include:
- Help source and screen candidates, work within Applicant Tracking System, interview scheduling, tracking candidates
- Facilitation of employee onboarding – training on Human Resource Information System, collecting paperwork, and explaining benefits / policies
- Employment compliance and administrative matters (I-9, HR actions, OSHA and safety training, records, file, etc)
- Be first point of contact for all employee HR related questions
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources required.
- Understanding and knowledge of California’s State and Federal employment laws.
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to build great interpersonal relationships.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!