Human Resources Professional
In Dalls, Texas 75254
Workway Regal is a professional staffing firm, providing Direct Hire and Executive Search services within the areas of Administration, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing and Operations across a variety of industries. We are looking for Human Resources Professionals responsible for the day-to-day opeations of the HR department. Your specific duties will include:
- Provides support to major HR functions such as recruiting, onboarding, vendor management and HR analytics.
- Represent employee advocacy and strong business partner relations
- Develop an employee oriented culture that strives on safety, quality, continuous improvement and productivity
- Work together with supervisors and managers to properly staff departments and maintain a strong employee retention
- Plan and coordinate recruitment strategies. This includes sourcing (internet, job fairs, newspapers, agencies etc.) interviewing, selection, diversity initiatives, background checks, drug testing and manpower planning
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience and training. PHR certification preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of similar or related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resources procedures, policies, federal/state laws and regulations, corporate policy, and employee benefit programs.
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway Regal can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!