Human Resources Generalist
In Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Administrating proactive recruitment and onboarding practices to maximize operational efficiency.
- Serving as the local HR presence for all locations. Interprets policies and procedures, implements HR programs, conducts training and communicates to all levels of the team.
- Assisting the HR team and operations in handling team member relations including coaching, conflict management, progressive discipline, terminations, exit interviews and maintaining accurate and updated team member files.
- Providing guidance based upon knowledge of employment law including state and federal regulations. Maintains compliance with all applicable regulations. Assist in preparing team member handbook and policies and procedure manual.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the work environment through personal observation, proactive communication, monitoring of metrics and innovative human capital strategies.
- Partnering with the operations team to implement tactical HR solutions that support the organizations strategic objectives.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years human resources experience in benefits
- Microsoft Office Suite
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!