Human Resources Generalist
In Pasadena, California 91101
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist responsible for partnering with assigned business units to provide Human Resources professional services to management and employees on employee relations, staffing and recruitment and other HR related programs.
Your specific duties will include:
- Provides counseling, coaching and support to business unit leaders in the areas of performance management, corrective action and terminations of employment.
- Responsible for the enterprise-wide Performance Management process. Successful execution to include project planning, ensuring technical set-up and readiness, and preparing/distributing statistical progress reports
- Consults and advises management on candidate selection, job descriptions that align with internal salary structure and equity, how to interview and legal lines of questioning, creating effective sourcing methods and writing and placing advertisements
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, English, Psychology, or related field
- Two years or more hands on, current experience as a Corporate Recruiter and HR Generalist required.
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities (investigations, recruitment activities and projects) for multiple business units in a corporate environment
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!