Human Resource Manager
In Burbank, California 91504
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Human Resource Manager responsible to plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the HR department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems, and recommends necessary or preferred changes.
Your specific duties will include:
- Develops, recommends, and implements, if approved by the President and/or General Counsel, personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook on policies and procedures and makes recommendations for required changes or possible improvements to the President and General Counsel; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Under the direction of the President and General Counsel, develops and administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by the President and/or General Counsel.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Three (3) to four (4) years of human resource experience.
- Working knowledge of EEOC, FLSA, EDD, Wage Commissioner, and other governmental bodies that regulate and oversee employment practices both federal and state.
- Familiarity with applicable state and federal regulations related to employment.
- Able to meet with and advise department managers on issues involving employees.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!