Human Resource Assistant
In San Diego, California 92126
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Human Resource Assistant responsible to assist with day-to-day HR work and handle multiple priorities on an ongoing basis.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist with prescreening of phone inquiries, applications and resumes
- HR duties include: process criminal background checks, order mandatory drug screens, complete I-9 forms, ensure all new hire paperwork is properly completed.
- Manage communication with staffing agencies including: sending out timely hiring orders via email, timely notification of terminations to corresponding agencies and scheduling interviews from agency referrals.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Three years of experience in a HR role.
- Must be an effective communicator (including both written and verbal) and have the ability to effectively address all levels of the organization.
- Must be knowledgeable about local, state and federal employment laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
- The ability to think on your feet, deal with difficult personalities and passionate managers while maintaining a positive attitude.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!