Home Equity Processing Assistant
In Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Home Equity Processing Assistant responsible to Assist Loan Processors with the preparation and completion of home equity loan files.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist members through the loan process by obtaining the necessary information/documents needed to close the loan
- Answer basic lending questions regarding loan documents and general status updates for credit union staff and members throughout the course of the loan process.
- Communicate via phone and email with 3rd party vendors to acquire supporting real-estate documentation needed during loan processing.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 1 year of related experience; Teller or MSR/CSR in banking/finance okay- must have worked in a financial institution
attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft office skills, including Outlook, Excel & Word; dual monitors (test basics)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!