In Coppell, Texas 75019
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a HOA/Tax Support responsible to provides quality control, approval and dissemination of vendor submitted reports and materials.
Your specific duties will include:
- Generates, edits and maintains reports and spreadsheets to track incoming and ongoing real estate tax and HOA accounts payable.
- Communicates directly with numerous business, city and county governments to acquire documentation.
- Initiates, tracks and records payments made through multiple systems.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to organize, track and interpret data received through multiple streams.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on excel.
- Experience with reading and editing digital documents with Adobe Acrobat.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!