In Santa Ana, California 92705
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Graphics Programmer responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Contributing to the visual fidelity and efficient rendering of our cross-platform title.
- Extend current graphics-related systems and tools to fit requirements of our game.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the engine and tools pipeline to facilitate communication and enable identification of issues pertaining to the production or use of the graphics pipeline.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to their manager.
- Actively maintain skill-set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
Specific qualifications and experience for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years professional experience as graphics programmer
- Strong C, C++ programming and debugging experience
- Experience working with current graphics algorithms and hardware
- Experience with memory management, multi-threading and low-level optimizations
- Experience with implementing a DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan based rendering system and subsystems
- PS4, XB1, or Nintendo Switch rendering experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!