In San Mateo, California 94402
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the leading providers of energy services. You will be part of a team comprised of innovators and experts who work towards one mission to reshape the energy landscape by making it accessible and affordable to everyone.
We are looking for a GL Accountant responsible for handling regional cash updates and proactively reconciling all regional and main cash accounts weekly.
Your specific duties will include:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations and other GL account reconciliations.
- Assist with monthly close activities.
- Prepare schedules as required for the annual audit.
- Handle check deposits and process/research/resolve stale checks.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting information including the flux.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business degree with appropriate experience required. CPA preferred.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or construction environment would be desirable.
- Must be proficient with Great Plains (or other ERP systems) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!