In Newport Beach, California 92660
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Funder responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Review and verify all document information, and ensure conformance to credit approvals, policies, and established guidelines.
- Follow up with assigned dealerships to resolve pending/missing items for funding via phone, fax and email, communicate and resolve complex contract issues.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including back-up for customer interviews, collateral verification inquiries and other investigative verifications as required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong aptitude for numbers and calculations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Dependable self-starter.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Previous Captive or Indirect Lender funding experience preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!