In San Mateo, California 94402
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the leading providers of energy services. You will be part of a team comprised of innovators and experts who work towards one mission to reshape the energy landscape by making it accessible and affordable to everyone.
We are looking for a Fund Accountant responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly asset performance reports as well as preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the funds.
Your specific duties will include:
- Coordination with internal departments on development of fund tranche including aggregation and presentation of supporting documentation
- Administer fund database
- Coordinate billing and collections for lease customers via 3rd party vendor (Lease Dimensions)
- Monitoring and periodic compliance reporting to fund partners and management
- Tracking and initiating lease payments between the funds and investors
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business degree with appropriate experience required. CPA preferred.
- Must be proficient with Great Plains (or other ERP systems) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and filtering) required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!