Front Office Manager
In Irving, Texas 75062
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Front Office Manager needs to be a self -starter and multi-tasker, who can think and react quickly, effectively and efficiently. Running the front office entails entering all appraisals in system, in addition to manually entering all existing orders into system, tracking product inventory and knowing when to order new products, labels, boxes, etc., so everything is always in stock..
Your specific duties will include:
- Front office manager should be familiar with domestic shipping procedures and execution.
- Front office manager is also our primary customer service person building relationships with our current accounts.
- Also, should be Proficient in QuickBooks able to enter AP and AR information.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to interact with team members of all levels within the company
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential documents and information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!