In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
As a Fraud Specialist, you will address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding financial fraud in a timely and accurate manner. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of the following: FDR, First Track, CAS, Collection Systems, Retrievals, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance, PPS and Online fee adjustment.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding and the ability to identify all types of financial fraud and/or related functions.
- Process monetary and non-monetary adjustments when required.
- Analyzes each account holder’s questions and provides clear and concise answers whenever possible.
- Researches an account holder’s account when necessary to resolve all outstanding issues and avoid escalation possibilities.
As a Fraud Specialist, you must be motivated and reliable, with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of Fraud Investigation experience in a financial environment preferred.
- Proven intermediate skill level of Word and Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly complex environment.
- Previous credit bureau reporting is preferred.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!