In Dallas, Texas 75254
As a Foreclosure Specialist, you will handle and maintains portfolios or matters as assigned while mitigating loss and legal risk for the Company’s clients by accurately managing the foreclosure process. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Proof data entered against source documents to ensure accuracy in processing and clearance for Notice of Sale posting.
- Review and interpret all documents including recorded Deed of Trusts, Property Title, dockets, pleadings, etc.
- Responsible for all functions involved in ordering, receiving, analyzing, and processing of title for conventional and home equity liens.
- Identify title issues including, but not limited to IRS, junior liens, deceased borrower(s), and Home Owner's Association dues.
- Ensure the required notices and motions are prepared, received, audited, mailed and/or recorded in accordance with client, company, investor and, state and government agency guidelines.
- Respond to routine inquiries from clients, debtors and debtors’ attorneys, vendors, and staff regarding internal and external processes.
- Calculation of figures relating to borrower request and reinstatement inquiries and bidding for sale
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Foreclosure and/or Mortgage Servicing Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a high-volume production environment
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!