Flood Engineer Project Manager
In Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Flood Engineer Project Manager responsible for Preparing and supervising the preparation of technical drainage studies suitable for agency review.
. Your specific duties will include:
- Participate and develop agency and client relations.
- Provide planning and engineering expertise in area of specialization to external development groups and internal design groups.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and statements of qualifications.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5 – 10 years experience
- Lookking to current have BSCE, NV PE (or ability to obtain within 6 months after hire)
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, hydrologic and hydraulic software, and Microsoft programs
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!