Financial Planning Analyst
In Long Beach, California 90802
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst responsible data analysis for budget / forecast, assets / liabilities management, profitability analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assists with the preparation of company’s budget and forecast.
- Explains variances between actual and budget.
- Assists in drafting Asset Liability Management report.
- Performs stress testing of assumptions and back-test.
- Completes cash flow forecast and other periodic management reports.
- Executes ad-hoc analysis and other requests as needed.
- Understands profitability, breakeven point, IRR and other common financials concepts.
- Updates desktop procedures.
- Responds to inquiries from Branches and other departments.
- Follows current policy & procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related area.
- 2-4 years office experience required.
- Intermediate accounting
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience with any budget and forecasting software
- Basic knowledge of bank’s operations and products
- Experience with Hyperion, Planning and Budget Cloud Services or other
- Knowledge of banking application such as Jack Henry
- Familiarity with query writers such as Cognos
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!