Financial Operations: I (Junior)
In Madison, New Jersey 07940
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Financial Operations: I (Junior) responsible for eading and understanding Profit & Loss Statements and strong knowledge of Chart of Accounts. Role will require evaluating P&Ls in a variety of formats and normalizing the P&Ls into our approved account structure then entering results into our Benchmarking Platform.
Your specific duties will include:
- Review office level Profit and Loss Statements at a line item level and match submitted expense categories to the Realogy approved Chart of Account Structure.
- Enter P&L revenue and expense data into the Financial Benchmark Study platform
- Follow-up with field staff to collect P&L reports Corporate Services/Realogy Franchise Group
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Accounting or Finance Major
- Understands chart of accounts structure
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Comfortable with proactive email and phone communications to staff and franchisees
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!