In Woodland Hills, California 91367
As a Financial Analysis, you will conduct analysis of divisional and department financial performance as well as preparing any special studies that may be needed. You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of new financial analysis techniques. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Maintaining current budget information and ensuring that it is reported accurately on monthly operating statements.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly budget variance reports in consultation with department heads or their representative
- Providing assistance in development of the quarterly reforecast
- Assisting with development of annual budget worksheets and final preparation and distribution of the annual budget
- Working with Accounts Payable on expenditure related inquiries
- Importing approved budget data into financial system on a timely basis
- Preparing Accounting and Finance budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in progressively more demanding financial roles
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Application functionality, schemas and development frameworks
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Excel/Access
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!