In Dallas, Texas 75254
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated Financial Analyst for a growing client. The Financial Analyst will work as part of a collaborative team on a broad range of responsibilities including; forecasting, financial and cost analysis, strategic planning and investment projects evaluation.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Create complex financial pro forma models in Excel
- Support annual financial planning process including interfacing with all business units to accumulate financial information supporting documentation for assumptions. Assist in Plan analysis including working capital, business trends and variances.
- Regular analysis of a variety of information to identify trends and recommend action.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and annual budgets
- Provide key financial and business support to drive financial improvements
- Responsible for accuracy, completeness and timeliness of financial analysis and other projects.
- Account analysis, problem solving, attention to detail and writing of commentary and analytical summaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong computer skills with an ability to learn a variety of systems and applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!