Financial Analysis Associate
In Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
As a Financial Analyst Associate, your specific duties will include:
- Prepare monthly incentive calculations for all incentive plans and monthly incentive account reconciliations.
- Develop incentive and commission projections during annual budget process
- Gather data from multiple sources, develop models for analysis of various plan design options, and review incentive payout
- Plan and model commission expense in collaboration with Division executives, Finance and Corporate Compensation
- Support implementation and ongoing administration of incentive plans
- Forecast quarterly and annual commission/bonus program expenses
- Provide quota attainment reporting to division management
- Conduct regular audits for plan compliance
- Performs general ad hoc analysis of financial and operational data for trends and variances and present findings to finance management
- Uses historical trend information along with changes in market and business environments to create projections used for the budgeting or forecasting processes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-2 years of experience in the Finance & Accounting is required.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!