Field Support Services Clerk
In San Diego, California 92126
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Field Support Services Clerk responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Maintaining the Cash Management database and prepare daily customer cash orders.
- Maintaining the vendor cash vaults and prepare daily customer vault reports ensuring each vault is in balance.
- Monitoring terminal activity to ensure adequate cash is on hand to meet daily requirements, taking appropriate action when necessary.
- Liaison with customers, Project Management and Sales for cash services.
- Review/Investigate terminal out of balance situations ensuring Reg E requirements are met and report suspected trends.
- Monitoring customer terminal deposit activity ensuring deposits are processed in accordance with customer’s scope of work.
- Ensuring contracted time standards are met.
- Ensuring vendors perform their contracted responsibilities and review billing for accuracy.
- Completing other miscellaneous duties as requested by Management.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must have cash management experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a financial center environment.
- Basic PC knowledge and must be MS Office proficient.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!