In Las Vegas, Nevada 89113
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national, regional and local clients across a variety of market sectors. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Let Workway open the door for you!
If you are a professional game changer, our client is offering you the chance to innovate, make your mark, and help create a different type of Las Vegas experience!
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Performs FF&E scope for daily requests for clients
- Ensures the client’s workplace model is followed correctly
- Delivers FF&E procurement scope for daily requests
- Obtains Quotes, Creates POs, Generates invoices for FF&E activities
Specific qualifications for the FF&E Specialist position include:
- Four years college degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of furniture system and the furniture procurement process.
- Hands-on experience with design and project planning preferred
- Superior oral and written communication skills required.
- Software competency: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and PDF's
As an employee with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!