Fair Lending Compliance Specialist
In Costa Mesa, California 92626
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Fair Lending Compliance Specialist responsible for for assisting with Fair Lending program compliance, related compliance training and regulatory submission in the areas of Fair Lending.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assists Compliance Department in meeting the Bank’s Fair Lending Objectives
- Respond and provide assistance to business unit questions and situations on fair lending risks. Perform follow up on open compliance issues and observations
- Evaluate information from loan files or from commercial banking officer interviews to assess whether an applicant was treated in a manner consistent with articulated standards, including whether the applicant received favorable treatment compared to other similarly situated applicants
- Scrubbing HMDA and CRA data. Responsible for ensuring the data integrity of CRA and HDMA data for regulatory filing, including, but not limited to scrubbing sample loan files and/or setting up tools for validity and edit checks
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelors degree or minimum 5 years of banking related experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable federal and state banking laws and regulations is required
- Familiarity with corporate compliance programs, including risk assessments, testing and monitoring, training, policy/procedure development, and implementation of new products and business processes
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!