In Dallas, Texas 75235
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Executive Assistant responsible to Develop and maintain filing system. Maintain manager's calendar, coordinate and arrange large and/or recurring meetings, luncheons, conferences and seminars.
Your specific duties will include:
- Handle phone coverage for team and set-up conference calls when needed.
- Monitor industry subscriptions, respond to tech related issues, and other miscellaneous items.
- Develop and maintain business relationships and interact with a variety of high-profile individuals and all levels of management.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5 years related experience (experience in financial services a plus)
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in assessing and determining how to handle queries, calls and issues.
- S/he must exhibit strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!