In Irvine, California 92612
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Executive Assistant responsible to manage daily calendar, schedule appointments, travel and itinerary changes.
Your specific duties will include:
- Perform various general office functions such as copying, faxing, mailing, filing, data entry, proofreading, and preparing general correspondence and presentation materials.
- Coordinate/book travel, communications(email, calendar, mailings, data entry, filing, presentations)
- Department Ambassador for Collections, Servicing and Center of Excellence
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 4+ years supporting Senior Director or Executive level staff member
- 5+ years’ experience in administration support in corporate environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite including Office, PowerPoint(must have advanced level), Excel, etc..
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!