In Palm Desert, California 92260
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global real estate services compan, delivering residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services for the mortgage industry. You will be part of an organization that is invested in your success, that respects your abilities and contributions while providing opportunities for you to flourish.
We are looking for a Escrow Processor responsible to work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages.
Your specific duties will include:
- Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy.
- Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
- Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
- Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!