In Hemet, California 92544
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Escrow Officer responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Establishing new escrow accounts and able to complete an escrow real estate transaction from start to finish
- Working primarily with real estate transactions and helps ensure each sale meets legal requirements before releasing buyer funds to the seller.
- Understanding the requirements to clear title
- Prepare closing documents, balancing a file, disbursing funds, preparing instructions, calculations by prorating property taxes, rents, dues, etc
- Able to review and understand documents for completeness and accuracy
- Able to resolve situations or issues that may arise, and is able to process escrow transactions in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must be proficient in SMS Streamline or Green Folders.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!