In Santa Rosa, California 95403
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a an American publicly owned company that provides real estate and relocation services as well as title and settlement services. Join a team that believes in "opening doors" to new opportunities, growth, value, efficiency, careers, homes and the future for their colleagues, clients, agents, brokers, homebuyers and sellers and for the betterment of our communities!
We are looking for an Escrow Officer responsible for working primarily with real estate transactions and ensuring each sale meets legal requirements before releasing buyer funds to the seller. Your specific duties will include:
- Reviewing the contract between buyer and seller, conducting research to ensure that the property title is clear and not under lien from another lender, creating closing documents to be signed by all parties, and setting up the timetable for the final closing.
- Identify, verify, and calculate balances due and update statements and legal documents.
- Oversee paperwork associated with transactions, such as titles, insurance and others.
- Open and monitor escrow accounts, transferring funds and communicating with involved parties.
- Record and file documents legally, as well as communicating with buyer and seller.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years experience as an Escrow Officer required.
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, SoftPro, etc.) required.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures required..
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!