In Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global real estate services compan, delivering residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services for the mortgage industry. You will be part of an organization that is invested in your success, that respects your abilities and contributions while providing opportunities for you to flourish.
We are looking for a Escrow Officer responsible for effectively managing the real estate closing transaction for insuring title insurance.
Your specific duties will include:
- Understand the escrow process to determine what steps need to be taken to transfer the title of property pursuant to the conditions called for in the real estate contract and lender instructions
- Collaborate with title department to resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, encroachments, list pendants, etc.
- Prepare all closing documents necessary to ensure title insurance is issued at closing
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all funds are collected, all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy, signatures are collected, and acknowledgements and legal descriptions are correct
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Completion of a High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in escrow closings which includes experience in the title industry.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!