In Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Escrow professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the leading title insurance companies in the nation? Since 2005, our primary staffing specialization has been in title and escrow, and we have great assignments for Escrow Officers at numerous escrow and title companies, both large and small. As an Escrow Officer, you will manage the entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other written instructions. Your specific duties as an Escrow Officer will include:
- Determining the steps to be taken in order to transfer the title of property pursuant to the conditions called for in the real estate contract and lender instructions.
- Preparing all closing documents necessary to ensure that title insurance is issued at closing
- Maintaining constant communication with all parties through the escrow process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Escrow Officer
- Minimum 1 year HUD-1 Settlement Statement Preparation experience
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, FAST, SoftPro)
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!