In Burbank, California 91502
Escrow professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the leading title insurance companies in the nation? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Since 2005, our primary staffing specialization has been in title and escrow, and we have great assignments for Escrow Officers at numerous escrow and title companies, both large and small. You will be in charge of new escrow accounts and all related documents. Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As an Escrow Officer, you will manage the entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other written instructions. Your specific duties as an Escrow Officer will include:
- Determining the steps to be taken in order to transfer the title of property pursuant to the conditions called for in the real estate contract and lender instructions.
- Preparing all closing documents necessary to ensure that title insurance is issued at closing
- Conducting closing with customer, realtor, lenders, and attorneys
- Opening escrow and typing escrow instructions
- Opening title and clearing title issues
- Ordering payoff demands as well as HOA documents and demands
- Coordinating with Lender for Buyer’s loan
- Maintaining constant communication with all parties through the escrow process
As an Escrow Officer, you must be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-oriented environment. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deliver superior customer service. Specific qualifications for the Escrow Officer position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Escrow Officer
- Minimum 1 year HUD-1 Settlement Statement Preparation experience
- Licensed in title insurance pre-state requirements or currently applying to be licensed, if applicable for your state
- Must be a current notary
- Strong administrative and project management skills
- Ability to calculate payoffs, transfer taxes, mortgage taxes, etc.
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, FAST, SoftPro)
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team
As an Escrow Officer with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!