Escrow Officer: I (Junior)
In San Diego, California 92108
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Escrow Officer: I (Junior) responsible to works primarily with real estate transactions and helps the Escrow Officer ensure each sale meets legal requirements before releasing buyer funds to the seller.
Your specific duties will include:
- The Escrow Assistant does this by reviewing the contract between buyer and seller, conducting research to ensure that the property title is clear and not under lien from another lender, creating closing documents to be signed by all parties, and setting up the timetable for the final closing.
- This requires the individual to have a number of skills, including familiarity with computers and real estate software, experience in the real estate industry, and effective interpersonal communication skills to work with buyers and sellers. The position also involves a significant amount of multitasking, so it's important for an escrow officer to be flexible and able to successfully complete several tasks at the same time.
- Escrow Officer Tasks: Identify, verify, and calculate balances due and update statements and legal documents.
- Work alongside the Escrow Offrice to oversee paperwork associated with transactions, such as titles, insurance and others.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 1 - 2. Experience: Relies on limited experience to accomplish tasks.
- Reports to: Branch Manager/ Escrow Officer.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!