In Irvine, California 92602
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a an American publicly owned company that provides real estate and relocation services as well as title and settlement services. Join a team that believes in "opening doors" to new opportunities, growth, value, efficiency, careers, homes and the future for their colleagues, clients, agents, brokers, homebuyers and sellers and for the betterment of our communities!
We are looking for an Escrow Assistant responsible for assisting the Escrow Officer on all the files, including providing the double audit process when reviewing and funding the closing. Your specific duties will include:
- Open and receipt in all new escrows as required.
- Must be able to prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller and get to the lenders.
- Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer including managing all aspects as well of the transaction.
- Record and file documents legally, as well as communicating with buyer and seller.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience as an Escrow Assistant required.
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, SoftPor, etc.) required.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!