In Westminster, Colorado 80234
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Escrow Assistant responsible to provide clerical support during the opening, maintaining, and closing of escrow accounts.
Your specific duties will include:
- Clerical support may consist of, but not limited to, work with lenders to fund loans and prepare files for disbursement and recording; prepare closing packages for lender, seller, buyer and accounting; obtain information for closing including homeowner dues, payoffs, tax certificates, surveys and other documentation
- Assist escrow officers by creating and editing correspondence and documents, maintaining files and records, and providing services to clients as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of experience as Escrow Assistant in title and escrow industry Knowledge of title procedures Customer service-oriented and excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!